Delegated Medical Authority / Standing orders
Pacific Remote Medical Solutions and Support
Companies employing medics in remote locations generally require
their medics to work under the delegated medical authority or standing
orders of a registered medical practitioner.
We provide a comprehensive medical direction / delegated medical
authority service to the medics your company employs. We can also
help you develop your own standing orders tailored to your specific
This services comprises:
- Our tele-medicine service
- Audit, quality improvement and clinical governance of your health
- Health Intelligence and risk assessment of your operations
- A named Medical Director, who will comply with the New Zealand
Ambulance standard for Medical Directors and the relevant
Australian legislative requirements.
- Use by your medics of our customisable standing orders and
protocols for primary care and emergency problems if required.
- Clinical oversight of your medical staff.
- Initial and sustainment training
- Advise and assistance in the management and stock control of
your medical inventory.
Our medical staff are registered in both New Zealand and Australia.
For more information contact us
Pacific Remote Medical Solutions
PO Box 2486
Stortford Lodge, Hastings 4156